Thursday, October 30, 2008

YAY!





Sorry uh, Julie (the only one who read it when this post was empty).
I didn't have time to fill this post in until.. now.

Its in an  Apple box because this is the iPhoto Photobook that you can make yourself! Drag and drop and then send it into Apple they'll print it for you and  everything! 
So this is my yearbook and it finally arrived today (Thursday) 9 business days after ordering it last Monday! 
Perfect time to get people to sign it and write in it after tomorrow's English exam! 

Oh and underneath that cover (the one that says "when we were young 08" with the 4 photos.) is THIS!

Its a beautiful hardcover, black book and I can't wait to get people to write lasting words in it. 

I actually kinda think of like 30 years time, when I can read it and go - "wow how we've changed" or "I haven't seen her/him in ages" and .. yeah.

Exciting exciting!

No comments: